Dr. James J. Carroll
CPA (NJ), CMA, CFE, CFM, CFF, CGMA
- 37 years of experience as a full-time college and university professor and MBA Director. Awarded Professor Emeritus status
- 12+ years on the Professional Conduct Committee of the NJCPA
- Extensive corporate training experience in “Fortune 500” companies, CPA firms, and smaller corporations
- National awards for teaching excellence and NJCPA Excellence in Education Award
- Extensive experience as a court-recognized expert
- Professional experience in the “Big 4,” “Fortune 500,” and corporations of all sizes
MS, MBA, CPA (NJ), CGMA
- Decades of experience as a practicing CPA with a practice in Tax and Auditing.
- Extensive CPE teaching experiences at all levels of accounting, auditing, and in other practice-related areas. Previously a Nation Director of the Becker CPA Review.
- Leadership roles in the NJCPA, including service as Vice President, Trustee, Chapter President, Committee Chair, and Task Force Chair. Currently serving on the Professional Conduct Committee.
- Director at Cullari Carrico LLC, a regional CPA firm in Northern New Jersey
- Accounting faculty positions at Seton Hall, including 2 Educators of the Year awards, Rutgers University and Stevens Institute (Executive MBA Programs).
- Education: BA from Rutgers, and MS and MBA from Seton Hall