Dr. James J. Carroll
CPA, CMA (NJ), CFE, CFM, CFF, CGMA
- 25 year of experience as a full-time college and university professor.
- Extensive corporate training experience in “Fortune 500” companies, CPA firms, and smaller corporations.
- National awards for teaching excellence.
- Extensive experience as a court-recognized expert.
- Professional experience in the “Big 4” and corporations of all sizes.
Anne M. Marchetti
- 25 of years of finance and accounting experience in both private industry and public accounting.
- Expertise includes the design, implementation, analysis and optimization of internal control systems as well as corporate governance and risk management programs.
- Author of 3 books entitled Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance – Effective Enterprise Risk Management, Sarbanes-Oxley On-going Compliance Guide and Enterprise Risk Management Best Practices: From Assessment to Ongoing Compliance.
- Numerous Sarbanes-Oxley compliance initiatives clients and frequently collaborated as well as presented to Board’s of Directors in regard to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Neal P. Steed
- Senior Tax Professional at a New Jersey regional accounting firm specializing in tax planning, compliance, and tax research for small and medium sized enterprises and their owners.
- Summa Cum Laude graduate from Georgian Court University and pursing further studies at Rutgers Law - Newark.
- Frequent speaker on tax planning and compliance for individuals and estates for practitioner CPE sessions and individual tax payers.
- Member AICPA, NJCPA, and ABA Tax Section.